Thursday, July 3, 2014

One year ago today, my heart expanded. One year ago today, I became a Nana to Carson. One year ago today, my world changed forever.

I celebrate the birth of my first grandchild today and everyday. He is in my prayers daily and in my heart constantly. My dreams for this child are BIG. Big in the sense that I want him to be as blessed by God as humanly possible and to be the greatest blessing he can possibly be to God and to others in this world.

Carson's parents and grandparents love Jesus. My prayer is that Carson sees Jesus in all of us and falls in love with His creator at a very early age. The choice will be his, but I believe he is chosen to be brave and courageous, to be a leader in all things good. I know he is a little boy, and a busy one, at that, but he is God's boy and I entrust him to the ONE who made him.

I celebrate Carson today and I celebrate the Creator who made him. Make him great for you, LORD, and let that precious smile become a light for Jesus that comes from a heart that knows You and loves You! I love you, sweet Carson, and this post is dedicated to you.

Love,
Nana

No comments: