Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SPRING is in sight!

I finally got a job this week. God is good! He has been trying to teach me patience these past four months, as I have had many doors shut to finding employment here in Rockford. The job is only part-time, but I am thankful for the opportunity and I have great peace that God has put me in a great new place to work. I didn't think I would lose my salary and great benefits when we moved here, so the adjustment has been a bit painful for me at times. But I know my Father's pension plan is much greater than the earthly one I have been so concerned about. Even though I am confident that where God guides He provides, my human nature kept getting in the way of my peace with that. Did I tell you that my spiritual gift is faith?! I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm afraid I let my fruit be exposed to the cold snowy winter and I've had a severe case of spiritual frostbite. I'm ready for the thaw-out and it seems like SPRING may finally be right around the corner. The temperature is in the 40's here today; it feels like the tropics.

This is the day that the Lord has made. Today, especially, I will be glad and rejoice in it!

No comments: