Monday, December 21, 2009

He is with me and...I trust Him!

I heard good news from the MRI test today. It did not reveal any additional cancer than what has already been diagnosed from the biopsy. I meet with the surgeon on 12/24 to discuss surgery and next step options. Please continue to pray and thank you for doing so!!!!!!!

I get a devotional message delivered to my phone every day. Before I got the news this morning, I got the message and the content was about an angel of the Lord coming to Mary about news of her virgin birth of Savior Jesus. She was no doubt scared of what she may be facing, but she was trusting in the Lord. I had no doubt there was a message there for me. No matter what this day and the future would unfold, I was trusting the Lord. He is always with me through anything that I may face. Take heart, He is with YOU as well.

Yes, my soul magnifies the Lord, for He has done great things for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Carolynn GOD is Good and HE will bless you with a clean bill of health once this storm has passed. Praying for you now and always. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, dont ever hesitate to ask. Much Love to you and Billy!

Paula Irwin said...

Our God is awesome!! Yea for the great MRI results!! My prayers are continuing to be with you on this journey! Looking forward to hearing about the surgeon appointment. Please remember, I am here for you, and for Bill, anytime you need me-even if you don't :o) I'm right along with you!!
Blessings and love,
Paula