Monday, August 1, 2011

Follow the Crowd!

The verse for 8/1 is from Matthew 8:1, "Large crowds followed Jesus as he came down the mountainside."  NLT

I'm not surprised that crowds of people followed Jesus when they came face-to-face with Him.  I think being in His presence automatically draws one to Him.  When I think of my own life, I can draw a parallel.  There was a time, before I met Jesus, that I did whatever I wanted and lived according to my own desires.  Then, I met Jesus!  Everything changed.  I could not resist the love that drew me to Him.  I had to follow Him.  I wanted to!

How about you?  Have you met Him?  Have you been in His presence?  If you have, then you totally know what I mean.  If you haven't, then I invite you to meet Him, to get into His presence.  I think you will say "yes" to the same love and grace that made me follow Him.  Come on and join the crowd that follows Jesus.  It will change everything...forever!

No comments: