Sunday, August 28, 2011

Trust me on this

Today is 8/28 and the obvious verse for today is Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."  NLT

None of us are exempt from bad things happening to us or our loved ones.  I know people who have faced, or are facing, some really tough situations in life.  My own life hasn't been problem-free, but I live blessed and grateful today, because I have a God who held me through it all and brought something good out of every tough situation in my life.  I know He will do the same for you.

Despite our trials in life, we can be assured that God causes all things to work for good for those of us who love Him.  Our pain can be turned into peace if we surrender it to the Prince of Peace.  Our mess can be turned into a masterpiece if we let Artist God complete our picture.  As Christians, we are God's children and He has a purpose for each and every one of us.  I think part of that purpose is to recognize who He is and tell others what He has done in our lives.  He is good and He will cause something good to come out of every situation if we just trust Him.  How do I know?  Trust me - He's given me a lot to tell others.




No comments: