Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Don't get snake-bit

The 10/11 verse is from Ecclesiastes 10:11, "Knowing how to charm a snake is of no use if you let the snake bite first."  GNT

My response to this?  Why would you mess around with a snake to begin with?!  Snakes are creepy.  They never give me a warm and fuzzy feeling.  As a matter of fact, I think of evil when I think of a snake.  The bible used a snake to symbolize satan.  Needless to say, snakes are not on my list of favorite things.  I like to keep my distance from all things evil, especially snakes and satan. 

If you play with fire, you are going to get burned.  If you play with snakes, you are going to get bit.  Take my advice and do everything in your power to just stay clear of anything that represents a snake in your life.  You're sure to save yourself from lots of trouble if you do.




No comments: