Monday, October 10, 2011

Who is your Moses?

The 10/10 verse of the day is from Deut 10:10, "I stayed there on the mountain forty days and nights, just as I did the first time. And God listened to me, just as he did the first time: God decided not to destroy you."  MSG

We could all use a prayer warrior, an intercessor, like Moses.  He's telling the Israelites how he sought the Lord on their behalf...again!  He's reminding them how God loved them and spared them, even in their sin, time and time again.

Can you relate?  I sure can.  None of us are perfect, least of all me.  I am so grateful for those that have prayed for me throughout my life, like my mother.  I am grateful for those that prayed, and those that still pray, for me and my husband.  I'm grateful that the fervent effectual prayer of a righteous person has much power.  I'm grateful God listens.  I'm grateful for His mercy and grace. 

How about you?  Have you had a Moses in your life?  Aren't you grateful?!



No comments: