Friday, April 1, 2011

Never give up

The 4/1 verse of the day is 2 Cor 4:1, "And so, since God in his mercy has given us this wonderful ministry, we never give up." (NLT)

I love this verse! It reminds me of what God has done in my own life and in the lives of so many of you. He will use us if we let him; he will entrusts us with wonderful ministries that bring him glory.

God's mercy has allowed my husband and me to be involved in wonderful ministries and we are the ones blessed by what he allows us to see and do. I love the way he can use our messes and turn them into blessings, for us and for others. That really is mercy. He allows us all to tell our stories of his love and faithfulness; how he turns our ashes into beauty. God allows us to share our stories because others can identify with what we have gone through and can start to believe that God can help, forgive, love, redeem and bless them in like manner.

I'm thankful today, and always, for the wonderful ministry God has given us. I pray that we will be faithful to never give up.

No comments: