Friday, June 24, 2011

Unlimited Text Messaging

The verse for 6/24 is from Numbers 6:24, "May the Lord bless you and protect you."  NLT

This is part of a special blessing that Moses was instructed to give to Aaron and his sons, by the Lord, for the people of Israel.  In the next couple of days I will follow up with the rest of the blessing.

I can think of very few things more significant and exciting than getting a special blessing from the Lord to designates you as His own.  This message may have originally been intended for the people of Israel, God's chosen people, but God has also adopted me as one of His own, thanks to Jesus.  That means the message and blessing He gave Moses for the people of Israel, is also for me.  Thank you for your Word and blessing, Lord!  I like to call it my very own text message.  I'm signed up for the unlimited plan!

No comments: